We look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office. During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your desired smile. We understand that each patient's orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve. Your first visit will consist of an initial examination and a discussion of your potential treatment options. This important visit will allow the orthodontist to determine if this is the right time to begin treatment.
During your first visit, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
After we have evaluated your smile, we will conduct a treatment consultation to explain all aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail. We will provide a complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a written summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals and estimated fees. We encourage questions from both the patient and parents and as such, we provide ample time to answer your questions.
We believe that good orthodontic care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about our diagnosis and recommendations, any alternative treatments and any symptoms present that may require further treatment. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal – helping you achieve a beautiful, confident smile!
Prior to your upcoming appointment with our office, please complete the appropriate online form and click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
- New Patient Information Form (English)
- New Patient Information Form (Spanish)
- Current Patients - Update Medical History Information Form (English)
- Current Patients - Update Medical History Information Form (Spanish)